Sunday, May 20, 2012

A New Name




Well, it's official.

I've flipped the switch. Anyone can find this blog, which is now officially: Thinking Out Loud: A Cancer Blog. I had toyed with the name, "Out of Control" but it seemed too pessimistic for me. So there you have it.
 I actually went back and read everything I've written since last June and except for a few typos and such, there was little I'd change. But it's interesting to see how my outlook has changed in the last nine months. 

Thanks for your comments and ongoing support.

--Michael

p.s. - I added a link to Dr. LaCasce in some of the older posts (and here too). It's her profile on dana-farber's web site, including a short video of her.

2 comments:

  1. Michael,

    I'm sure glad you went public. While it makes me sad to think that you and your family have to deal with cancer, I'm happy to hear you are doing well.

    Honestly, its just nice to hear/read your voice - I always looked up to you at Pohly professionally and creatively and you are still inspiring me today.

    You have my thoughts and my well wishes, but then again, you always did. Keep it up, my friend.

    All my best,
    Lynsey Oetinger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Lynsey. It's been good to be public -- makes me write more often and the writing is very therapeutic.

      Delete