Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's in a Name?

This blog did originally have a name, but I didn't like it. So I'm asking you, my vast legion of readers (all 9 of you) What should I call this thing? And secondly, I've been playing with the idea of a) writing shorter, more frequent posts and b) making it public - which doesn't mean I'd promote it or anything like that, but that I'd let it be visible in the blogosphere. My only reason for b would be in the possibility that other folks like me might stumble upon it. What do you think? --michael

2 comments:

  1. Just back from Florida and checking in.

    If you are comfortable then I think you should share this blog. If it helps one person feel less alone and offers them hope then that is an major contribution!!!! I love your writing and would not want you to limit yourself to shorter posts...
    Just my two cents being new to your blog. Thanks for inviting me in
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth... You are officially the first person to leave a comment on the blog itself!

    ReplyDelete