Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Round Three, Almost Over

I was going to post a link to the Boomtown Rats video, "I don't like Mondays" but it seemed a bit of an exaggeration. That song was inspired by a girl who shot and killed students at a school playground across the street from her home. When she was asked why, she reportedly said, "I don't like Mondays."

For me, it's not quite that serious but I still don't like Mondays. They continue to be the worst day of the post-chemo cycle. This round was about like the last. By Monday evening, I was feeling more human and today, mostly human except for some on-and-off nausea and a little fatigue. Still managed to work a full day from home.

Not much more to say. Just wanted to do a quick update. Back to work tomorrow and back to some semblance of normalcy.

 --Michael

p.s. Oh, okay, here's the link to the Boomtown Rats video. It's the overly dramatic live version from 1981. Worth watching just for the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment